All gifts of $1,000 or more enroll you in the program!
WHY IMPACT PARTNERS MATTER
Philanthropic partners like you are the backbone of our ability to support a national network of local Nurse-Family Partnership and Child First programs. Your leadership-level investment in our unified National Service Office ensures accountability for growth and performance and yields positive long-term health and self-sufficiency outcomes for families in communities across the country.
An investment in the National Service Office is an investment in the health and wellbeing of over 60,000 families and young children we serve every year.
IMPACT PARTNER MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Downloadable resources for your family and caregivers you know
- Quarterly impact reports showing the great work you supported
- Insider updates and special invitations to program events to discuss critical issues that impact the families we serve and the constantly evolving research on our two evidence-based programs
- Recognition for your generosity on our website
- Direct access to a staff member who is responsible for answering questions and providing you with customized updates on the impact of your gift
- Opportunities to connect directly with nurses, clinicians, parents, community partners, experts and leadership to gain personal insight into the transformative work of Nurse-Family Partnership and Child First
- Recognition for your generosity in our annual report and on our website
If you have any questions about becoming an Impact Partner, please don’t hesitate to contact Kelsey DeForest at firstname.lastname@example.org or (347) 977-0865.
Champions for Change
“I was inspired to make monthly donations to Nurse-Family Partnership after reading the book A Path Appears by Nicholas Kristof and Sheryl WuDunn. I firmly believe that we could build an incredible world if all children received proper nutrition, developmentally appropriate education and affordable healthcare and were raised by a parent or parents who were given support and positive, research-based parenting education.”
-Marilyn L., Champions for Change Supporter
Champions for Change is a monthly giving program designed to be an easy and convenient way for you to support the National Service Office for Nurse-Family Partnership and Child First. It’s your investment in our great work, and it’s our commitment to you to keep you informed on your impact to our services.
Why give monthly?
Your monthly gifts provide a reliable source of funding for parents and caregivers – whenever they reach out for help. When you support NFP and Child First year-round via monthly donations, you can be confident that your philanthropy is having a lasting impact to address the most pressing needs facing families each day.
- Downloadable resources for your families and caregivers you know
- Insider updates from NFP and Child First experts and leadership
- Only one fundraising request at calendar year end (to upgrade or make an additional gift)
- Annual contribution statements that demonstrate the power of your support
- Giving that is easy, efficient, instant and secure
As a Champion for Change, you’ll not only make a difference in individual lives-you will also create transformative change that will last for generations to come.
The Founders Circle
Established in 2022, The Founders Circle honors the lifetime commitments of Nurse-Family Partnership founder David Olds and Child First founder Darcy Lowell. The legacy society also celebrates the parents and caregivers who create better futures for themselves and their children by participating in our two gold standard home visiting programs.
Members of The Founders Circle are exceptional donors and partners who have made lifetime commitments to Nurse-Family Partnership and Child First through bequests, beneficiary designations, and other legacy gifts. Members of The Founders Circle receive insider updates, a designated point of contact at the National Service Office, and special recognition for these most generous gifts.
Generosity comes in many forms. When you make a legacy commitment to the National Service Office for Nurse-Family Partnership and Child First, you help us make a difference for generations to come.
Share Your Legacy
Please let us know if you've already included a gift for Nurse-Family Partnership. Providing us with documentation is the best way to ensure that your gift is used in the way you intend.
“Having been a donor to the National Service Office for many years, it was a natural next step to add the organization to my will. I know that percentage of my estate will be transformative to so many young families impacting babies and young children many generations from now.”
–Geoff D., Founders Circle Member
The Impact of Your Giving
could help provide specialized training
to nurses on serving families facing toxic stress, trauma, and mental health challenges.
COULD ENSURE HIGH-QUALITY OUTCOMES
for families through rigorous data analysis and continued research.
could support bringing Nurse-Family Partnership
to a new community and ensuring even more families have access to this life-changing model.
*Please note that these examples are for illustration purposes only and actual gift amounts may differ. Please contact our team to see the impact you can make possible.
Become a Nurse-Family Partnership Insider
Get direct and instant access to a member of our team, who will share information about your impact, project outcomes and stories from the field.